We appreciate any help that you can give!
how you can help
Whether you're a keen walker or just have a few hours or dollars to spare for a good cause, we'd be thrilled to have your help!
Here's a few ideas (and we're open to other suggestions!):
- Participant in the 2013 Upstream 50km Challenge
- Find a walker or team and offer to be part of their support team, providing water, food, transport, and general encouragement.
- Make a financial donation. You can help sponsor one of the participants, or donate directly to the Upstream Foundation. Either way, your contributions over $2 are tax-deductible and 100% goes directly to the beneficiairy.
- Volunteer to help out with photography, event coordination, volunteer coordination or anywhere that is needed!
- Own a company? Work for one? Encourage your business to become a corporate sponsor.
- Tell your friends, family, workmates, boss, clients, suppliers, neighbours, journalists and anyone else you know about the Upstream 50km Challenge and invite them to make a difference too!